Replaces Heptane with a Zero VOC, effective, environmentally friendly solvent!
Zero VOC, Safe, Green Solvent
Replaces slow-evaporating Aliphatic, Aromatic and Ketone solvents such as:
- Aromatic 100
- Methyl Amyl Ketone (MAK)
- Butyl Acetate
BerdeSol meets regulatory guidelines for emission of Volatile Organic Compounds
- Considered a zero VOC in all 50 states.
- Very low Maximum Incremental Reactivity (MIR) value of 0.047.
- Exempt from reporting under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA) and the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) in Canada.
Regulatory Review and Approval
|ASTM 313-91||VOC||0.9 g/L|
|California Air Resources Board (CARB)||Maximum Incremental Reactivity (MIR)||0.047 g O3 / g VOC|
|South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD)||Clean Air Solvent Certificate|
- Co-solvent for
- rubber cement
- water-proofing compounds
- Automotive polishes
- Solvent for:
- Light duty cleaning/degreasing
- printing equipment
- Precision cleaning and formulated cleaning products for:
- Electrical contacts
- as effective as Heptane
- high purity
- excellent solvency and solubility
- versatile – effective in multiple solvent applications
- lower toxicity than many current solvent alternativea
Test Results from Independent Labs
- EPA Test Method 24 – VOC content
- SCAQMD Test 313-91 – VOC content
- Kauri-Butanol, Flashpoint, Evaporation Rate
- Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) free
- no ozone creating or depleting chemicals
- zero VOCs
- Ultra low MIR
- ideal for use in reducing VOC emissions in a variety of applications
- easy to distil and recycle
- safer for workers and the environment than many current solvent alternatives
BerdeSol Tech Data
BerdeSol is a safe, effective, efficient and cost effective alternative for Heptane.