Replaces Hexane with a Zero VOC, effective, environmentally friendly solvent!
Zero VOC, Safe, Green Solvent
KradaSol may be used as a primary* or co-solvent to replace:
- Aromatic 100
- Methyl Amyl Ketone (MAK)
- Butyl Acetate
KradaSol meets regulatory guidelines for emission of Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Considered a zero VOC in all 50 states.
- Very low Maximum Incremental Reactivity (MIR) value of 0.062.
- Exempt from reporting under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA) and the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) in Canada.
Regulatory Review and Approval
|ASTM 313-91||VOC||2.2 g/L|
|California Air Resources Board (CARB)||Maximum Incremental Reactivity (MIR)||0.062 g O3 / g VOC|
|South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD)||Clean Air Solvent Certificate|
- rubber cement
- automotive cleaning agents (degreasers)
- brake cleaners
- printing cleaners
- high purity
- excellent solvency and solubility
- versatile – effective in multiple solvent applications
- lower toxicity than many current solvent alternatives
Test Results from Independent Labs
- EPA Test Method 24 – VOC content
- SCAQMD Test 313-91 – VOC content
- Kauri-Butanol, Flashpoint, Evaporation Rate
- Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) free
- no ozone creating or depleting chemicals
- zero VOCs
- Ultra low MIR
- ideal for use in reducing VOC emissions in a variety of applications
- easy to distill and recycle
- safer for workers and the environment than many current solvent alternatives
KradaSol Tech Data
KradaSol is a safe, effective, efficient and cost effective alternative for Hexane.